What’s crackin’? Excuse me?
I’m trying to bring it back… “what’s crackin’?” Please don’t.
Fine, so what’s going on? DING! DING! DING! Announcement! Anime Q and A has hit 50 Followers! Well, 51 as of this morning, but wow! I’m so grateful to all the people who’ve followed, commented and liked my content, it means so much to me!
Congrats! And so I take it there’s more to this post then that an announcement? Indeed! We’ve won another award! The ‘One Lovely Blog Award’!
“Lovely” huh? I never thought I’d see someone describe your site as that but I guess it takes all sorts… Don’t be mean! Keiko’s Anime Blog was lovely enough to nominate me!
Fine, fine… so what are the rules?
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the 11 questions they ask.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the same award in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family.
- Ask them 11 questions that you are dying for the answer to!
Geez, 11! So many 11’s. Coincidentally 11 is my favourite number so #themoreyoukno.
So let’s get on with answering these questions! Yes, let’s!
1. Do you share your birthday with one of your favourite anime characters? (If you don’t know, use this link to check. It is in Japanese but its easy to navigate. The green box with the numbers are the months so that’s where you start. The days will appear once you choose your month and then you’ll get a list of characters.)
Nope! I know my birthday is close to a few of my favourites, but no favourites on the actual day.
2. Following on from that, do you share your birthday with a character you dislike?
Well, seems like most of the characters I share a birthday with are from anime I don’t watch or who are boring side characters, so if I had to pick the most disliked out of the bunch it’d be Ishida Keigo from My First Girlfriend is a Gal, very forgettable and boring character.
3. If you could be the protagonist of an anime, what type of protagonist would you be and what would you call yourself?
I’d be a super nice guy at the centre of a harem, and I’d be called Saboten-kun.
4. If you were a pirate, what would you be called?
Arrrgh! I be Cap’n Weeb-beard the Pervy! (Sorry that was terrible…)
5. You have been transported to the times of King Arthur. Who would you be?
Was King Arthur fictional? I know so little about this particular period… um, can I be Merlin? Magic seems pretty OP.
6. Following on from that question, what would your choice of weapon and horse be called?
A magic wand, 10¾” long, made of vine wood, and possessing a dragon heartstring core (NERD) and my horse would be Centorea (PERV).
7. If you were caught outside in a snowstorm, what would you do?
Well I know what I’d do if I was caught in a Sandstorm. *dances*
8. What one thing are you proud to own?
I had to think about this for a long time, because while I own a lot of things I’ve never really thought about being ‘proud’ of any of said things, I mean I like the things I own, but proud? Huh… this kind of gave me the (sad?) realisation that there’s nothing I’m proud of that I own. Nothing physical or tangible at least.
9. What’s the weirdest song you’ve ever heard?
I guess it depends what the individual deems as weird, I like weird stuff so something that’s pretty normal for me might be weird to you. Ummm…
10. Have you ever started watching/reading something and forced yourself to finish it despite it being terrible? If so, what was it?
Well I have a rule about not dropping shows so yes, I’ve watched some pretty bad shows. None of I reviewed on the site before though because I tend to prefer writing about things I like as it makes me happy, but I should probably get around to some more negative reviews lest everyone think I like everything I watch. The worst anime I’ve watched all the way through is ‘Wanna Be The Strongest In The World’.
11. What anime are you planning to watch from the spring season?
My Hero Academia 3, Steins;Gate 0, Tokyo Ghoul:re, Food Wars 3 (part 2), Gun Gale Online, High School DxD Hero, Persona 5 the Animation, Devils Line, Mahou Shoujo Site, The Caligula Effect, Jikken-hin Kazoku: Creatures Family Days, Dorei-ku the Animation, Lostorage Conflated WIXOSS, Mahou Shoujo Ore, Comic Girls, Uma Masume: Pretty Derby, Tachibanakan Triangle, Alice or Alice, Hisone to Maso-tan. Plus some more probably…
Phew! We made it through… wait how many shows are you watching next season?! A lot. At least that’s the plan anyway!
Yikes! Oh wait, that effects me too, doesn’t it! That’s right! More work for you buddy!
Right, so back to the awards post, you have to nominate 11 people now! ‘Kay, so by now I’ve probably nominated everybody I follow for one of these types of awards, so sorry if there’s a double up! Also, there’s no obligation to do this yourself if you don’t have the time!
Tessa Who was officially my 50th Follower! Thank you!
Okay and now 11 questions! Okay then! Forgive me if these questions are a bit lacking, this has been a long post to write!
- What’s your favourite thing to drink on a cold Winter’s day?
- What’s something that you used to love as a child (food, show, anything) that you don’t like now?
- Where do you watch the majority of your anime? (TV, computer, smart phone)
- If you could have any item from an anime be real and only you’re allowed to have it, what would it be?
- Do you collect anything? If so what?
- If you had to describe yourself in a song lyric (or whole song) what would it be?
- Do you own any anime figurines? If not, what character would you like to have as an anime figurine?
- Say something negative about something you love.
- Say something positive about something you hate.
- What’s one anime you wish would get another season?
- You’re having a dream where you’re walking down a path across a field and the path forks off. One path goes into a grove, the other goes into a forest. Do you 1) Go to the grove, 2) Go to the forest, 3) Turn back.
That last question was a little weird… I’ve been reading ‘No Matter How I Look At It It’s You Guys’ Fault I’m Not Popular’ and so it got stuck in my head.
Right, well that’s it then, all criteria fulfilled! Yay! Thanks again to Keiko for the nomination and thanks all for reading!